I Love…. 2012 Edition
February 12, 2012
To catch up on the last 12 days, here are 12 people I love…
- Hubby: I’m so happy to fall asleep and wake up with you.
- Ainsley: You’re my girl. My booey, fahng-fahng, hooey-holly girl.
- Thaddeus: My bud. Never thought I’d have you in my life, but can’t imagine life without you.
- Miles: Love those growls and giggles, Miles.
- Becky: So thankful you live upstairs.
- Grace: Remember that yellow bedroom on Maple Street? Glad you’re close by again.
- Katie: Sister-friend. And Ben, my hubby’s brother-friend.
- Boomy: Your brain and your heart are both pretty big.
- Addy: Our niece, the one and only. Ringlets and feet dancing.
- My parents: Where would I be without you? I mean, really.
- My hubby’s parents: Thanks for my hubby (see #1).
- Steady Mom: Jamie, we don’t know each other, but your words are warm tea and candlelight.