March 3, 2011
- Thaddeus is crawling. Like a pro! He started before turning 7 months old. What is that about?
- He can go from a crawl to a sit. (What the what?!)
- He can climb up to his knees, and sometimes he even pushes up to a stand! Ahhhh!!!
- He started nibbling a few solids recently. Bananas, mostly. We’ve also tried a little homemade applesauce and muffins, lentil and barley stew, and just about anything he finds on the floor. Somedays he’s all about eating. Others, he could care less.
- He loves stealing Daddy’s glasses.
- He loves crawling into the bathroom when Ainsely’s using her potty chair. He gets so excited to have found her. They just look at each other and giggle with delight.
- As big as he is, as much as he likes to move, he is still my little sling baby. And I love that.