November 10, 2009
- Ainsley is still popping out eye teeth and molars all over the place. She seems less crabby about it, but it’s still gotta hurt, right?
- My little sorter is now sorting old gift cards into an old raisin can. Oh, I love seeing her find her own “toys”.
- I’m committed to a focused “home” week. Cooking every night, keeping things clean, minimal Internet, reading with Ainsley, gearing up for holiday gifts, and supporting Scott through another work week.
- My little sorter is now dumping the cards from the raisin can into an old bucket.
- Ainsley’s wearing a dress that’s too short with pink tights, green socks, and a darling secondhand sweater. And she has a ponytail.
- Scott has a coffee meeting this morning at my favorite coffee place. Not jealous, not jealous, not jealous.
- I have a dozen crimson roses on the desk from our anniversary last week. They make me smile.
- Did you know there’s been another MckMiracle? Check out the MckMiracle button on my sidebar to get all the latest!
- Scott and I are going to have a niece. Katie and Ben are expecting their little girl in late March. That’s pretty exciting. 🙂
- That Halloween picture is not entirely real. Ainsley didn’t wear a mask that night. I added the mask to the picture on the computer.
- Here’s Ainsley right now.