Happening Right Now
October 26, 2009
- I got Ainsley out of the crib at 10:30 this morning.
- I loaded photos from our weekend onto the computer.
- Ainsley is gently sorting all the contents of my wallet.
- I am thinking about getting to a Farmers’ Market this week — one of the season’s last.
- Ainsley is now sharing the credit cards with Annabelle, her hedgehog puppet.
- I feel well rested for the first time in over a week.
- Scott is at work.
- We miss Scott.
- I had 76 unread blogs between Friday morning and this morning.
- I still have 58 unread blogs after reading through my favorites this morning.
(And how can I forget?! Ainsley’s gums are erupting with teeth — eye teeth and molars. Ouch!)
And this is what happened last week.
Don’t worry, they’re clean.