March 10, 2009
- My neck is all wonky. Slept weird on it two nights ago, and I think I made it worse with my new pillow arrangement last night.
- Ainsley is getting really good at sitting. Still tippy after a while, but she has a lot of control. She can reach for toys and lean back into a sitting position.
- Ainsley pooped the bed last night. Scott took off her diaper for bath time, and WHOA!
- We had a busy weekend. Scott took Friday off and we went to Peapods and MOA, even though he wasn’t feeling 100%. On Saturday I took Ainsley to a bridal shower for my friend, Courtney. And that night, we had dinner at the Stoll’s. With two missed naps, Ainsley was ready to call it a night at 7:00 p.m. I don’t even remember what we did on Sunday.
- We had our friends, Tony and Elise, over for dinner last night. Jen’s on her way to bring breakfast for Ainsley and me this morning. And Kate and Chrissy are coming for dinner tonight, weather permitting. We love our friends.
- Why weather permitting? We have a winter storm warning. Apparently it’s worse in Alexandria. They closed school for like the 10th time this year. At this rate, my brother will be have a 3-week summer break before school starts again the fall.
- Scott’s already “ugh”-ing about having to shovel. He hates shoveling.
- Ainsley’s newest sound is hard to describe. She closes her gums together and then pushes air through them as hard as she can. She turns a little pinkish-red sometimes and her eyes occasionally water. It makes this tiny little sound like air coming out of tire, if that air had a little spit in it. She does it all the time.
There you have it. Tuesday things.